Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Speech

Music?

“Hello, everyone thanks for having me. I am going to be talking to you today about Music, what it does to your brain and when different types started.

There are many types of artists there are so many I am going to tell you about my favorite artist His name is Ski mask the Slump god his latest song is called Faucet failure and he is also known for being good friends with XxxTentacion, He was born in Florida 1996 April 18th  he is 23 years old and is famous for rapping his real name is Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne.

Here are some I am going to tell you about and describe them, Juice wrld he is 20 years old and was born on the 2nd of December 1998. He is also famous for rapping, singing and 1 of my favorite songs from him is Black & white, some of his languages are not suitable for little kids his real name is Jarred Higgins.

Migos is 25 years old and was born in 1995 On October 27. He has been to jail for multiple things like the 2013 Offset was incarcerated in Georgia's DeKalb County Jail for violating his probation that he had received due to felony convictions for burglary and theft  1 of his songs are Bad and boujee same with juice wrld his language isn’t suitable for little kids.

Tokio Myers is 35 years old and he LOVES piano my favorite song from him is children and Mercy he was born on the 6 April 1984 his language is suitable for kids he was born in the London United Kingdom.







x

When did hip hop start?
According to research Hip hop started in the 1970s and starting in the Bronx, New York City. They danced starting in the house parties and neighborhood block party events, held outdoors.

Different types of instruments.
  1. Harp, won't decrease the amount of money you owe, it refinances the loan to reduce the interest rate and lower the payment.
  2. Piano, My older brother Dallas have loved piano his whole life he got his first piano at 3 yrs old I like it myself and I enjoy listening to him myself,

When did rap start?
One of the first rappers at the beginning of the Hip hop period, at the end of the 1970s, was also Hip hops first Dj, Dj Kool Herc, a Jamaican immigrant, began delivering simple raps at his parties. It first started in Jamaica following on top New York City.

What does music do to your brain?.
Listening to some music is not bad for your brain but music can alter your mood and in some rare of what's called “Musicogenic epilepsy”.My opinion is that it slackens you and some types of music can soothe you down when you're offended. The music I listen to myself is Rap, Lofi, and Reggae. Music can reduce pain it can help you sleep and relieves stress some types of music can even depress you and it lowers blood pressure. Certain types can affect your mood, Happy music can brighten your day, Depressing music can make your day bad. Some times catchy music can get stuck in your head.

Conclusion

I think that music sometimes relaxes me and calms me down what do you think music does to your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.